**OUR LIMITS AND ACCEPTED ITEMS HAVE BEEN UPDATED!**
Before you spend your valuable time tagging an item, please be sure they meet these guidelines!
We Can Accept
• Electric breast pumps
• Drop-side cribs
• Out of date clothing - it will not sell
• Tee Shirts unless they are brand names or logos (Braves, Titans, Guess, Old Navy, Nike, etc.)
• Stuffed Animals or Grab Bags
• Mobiles (unless in original box)
• Battery-operated toys without batteries
• Bedding sets not completely encased in sturdy plastic (such as the zippered bags it is originally packaged in)
• Anything broken or with missing parts
• VHS tapes (both Children's and Adult)
• Spring and Summer Clothing
• Boys sizes Infant thru 20
• Girls sizes Infant thru Junior
• Jr. clothing must be age appropriate - Limit 15 hanging items total
• Clothing sized 12 months & under - Limit 25 hanging items per sex in entire range
• Misses and/or adult clothing - *see the Adult/Home Goods Pages for all the details
• Maternity - Limit 10 per consignor
• Clean Equipment - beds, strollers, high chairs, furniture, etc.
• Seasonal Shoes, Sports Equipment
• Men and Women's Shoes - no limit (must be in excellent condition)
• Toys, books, videos, games, DVDS (Please do not bag them, tie sets with string as seen on the web site, no more than 2 per set)
• Any kid’s item in good condition!
We Cannot Accept
If any of the following are consigned, they will be donated to charity.
Tips to Help Your Items Sell Better:
Clothes that are clean, pressed,and smell fresh, with buttons and zippers closed, look newer & generally sell better.
Closing buttons will keep them from being torn off by other hangers that get caught in them, and having zippers fastened
allows the item to hang properly on the hanger.
Sets tend to sell better (under size 10) than separate items, so match up separates if you can.
Shoes must be clean & in excellent condition.
Toys which require batteries must include them.
Baby furniture, equipment, and toys should be clean, have all parts, and any small pieces should be in a Ziploc bag,
securely attached to the main part with packaging tape or ribbon.
Clear packaging tape is great for securing the bags so small hands can’t reach in.
Please don’t use masking or scotch tape, it will not hold.
Equipment needs to be completely assembled at drop-off.
If you bring a car seat, please call 1-866-SEATCHECK or go to http://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/recalls/childseat.cfm to make sure it has not been recalled. All car seats must come with a signed declaration that it meets our standards.
So many fun things to sell...and buy at great price!
Due to space limitations, we must be very selective about items we accept.
Children's Items, especially older ones, are often recalled.
Please visit CPSC.gov to be sure your items are "re-sellable."
Check out the Consignment Mommies web site for some good info.
Spend a little extra time getting your items ready!
Starch, a little bleach, an iron, or a needle and thread work wonders! We are always trying to make sure that as a shopper, you do not have to sift through items that are not in good condition. Please help us maintain our high standards by checking through your items before bringing them in.
Car Seat Declaration Document Download